Training and Certification

IMPORTANT MODERATION NOTICE

This community is currently under full moderation, meaning  all posts will be reviewed before appearing in the community. Please expect a brief delay—there is no need to post multiple times. If your post is rejected, you'll receive an email outlining the reason(s). We've implemented full moderation to control spam. Thank you for your patience and participation.

Expand all | Collapse all

Juniper Genius videos - JNCIS-SP

• 1.  Juniper Genius videos - JNCIS-SP

Posted 07-20-2021 03:21
    I was referring to Juniper Genius free videos for gaining knowledge and re-certifying my JNCIS-SP certification. Since Juniper Genius migrated to the Juniper Learning portal, could you please redirect me or guide me to the link where I can find these videos. Also, please let me know if I can access these videos with my present username and password. If not, then what is the process to be followed? Thanks!

• 2.  RE: Juniper Genius videos - JNCIS-SP

Posted 07-21-2021 19:13
    ​Please view the Certification Resources page. If you expand "Service Provider Routing and Switching" and find JNCIS-SP, there are some free videos that you can take advantage of:
    • Certification Preparation Video Series
    • Select On-Demand Modules JIR | JEX | JMF
    Hope this helps!

------------------------------
    Christine Carcallas

• 3.  RE: Juniper Genius videos - JNCIS-SP

Posted 07-22-2021 03:33
    Indeed! Found it. Thanks a lot Christine!

• 4.  RE: Juniper Genius videos - JNCIS-SP

Posted 07-22-2021 12:51
    excellent post, I need information about this certification and this set of videos helps me with this.

Adrian Carmona

• 5.  RE: Juniper Genius videos - JNCIS-SP

Posted 07-23-2021 04:22
    Thanks Christine.

I have also been using the preparation video series for JNCIS-SP, very instructive.

JESSICA KANKUNDIYE