Training and Certification

View Only
last person joined: 2 days ago 

How to get the most from Juniper's education services and get advice on your certification journey.
  • 1.  Anyone has registered Juniper All-Access Pass training?

Posted 03-04-2021 17:28
    This is an excellent training approach for me to get familiar with Juniper Products. This is a self teaching training with nice materials. Some times I still expect some coaching from experienced people.  This community is where I can find them. I really appreciate their helps and coaching.

But something specific to that training materials and labs, I am still stuck on somewhere, expecting someone with the registration with ALL-ACCESS Pass for help.

Recently I have one thing I tested many times and have no clue.

When I ping via vXLAN, it succeeds, but when I traceroute, the spine node crashes. All nodes are vQFX. At first I found that in my home EVE lab. Then I tested in Juniper training lab, I got the same result.

I think I know how  ping and traceroute work, but I am lost why traceroute crashed the spine node. If someone happens to be able to access the same lab, can give a try ?

thanks a lot in advance !!

• 2.  RE: Anyone has registered Juniper All-Access Pass training?

Posted 07-28-2021 12:13
    Hi gongyayu,

I am not familiar with the issue you are having specifically, but maybe I can help track down an answer.  

Which course are you currently taking?  And if you can tell which lab and/or lab step that would be helpful.

------------------------------
    Stephen Weaver
    JUES Sr. Manager

• 3.  RE: Anyone has registered Juniper All-Access Pass training?

Posted 07-28-2021 13:11
    thanks !
    The lab is ADCX Mod 5 Lab Part 10. 
    I  opened a ticket for Juniper Training Porgram. I got the response that this is related to dataplane fucntionality that does not work on vQFX.

• 4.  RE: Anyone has registered Juniper All-Access Pass training?

Posted 07-28-2021 14:15
    Hi gongyayu,

Thanks for the update.  What you mention about it being a limitation of the vQFX is what I'm being told as well. 

If anyone else has seen a way to get it to work on the vQFX, please let us all know.

Stephen Weaver
    JUES Sr. Manager