Training and Certification

IMPORTANT MODERATION NOTICE

This community is currently under full moderation, meaning  all posts will be reviewed before appearing in the community. Please expect a brief delay—there is no need to post multiple times. If your post is rejected, you'll receive an email outlining the reason(s). We've implemented full moderation to control spam. Thank you for your patience and participation.

Expand all | Collapse all

Anyone has registered Juniper All-Access Pass training?

• 1.  Anyone has registered Juniper All-Access Pass training?

Posted 03-04-2021 17:28
    This is an excellent training approach for me to get familiar with Juniper Products. This is a self teaching training with nice materials. Some times I still expect some coaching from experienced people.  This community is where I can find them. I really appreciate their helps and coaching.

But something specific to that training materials and labs, I am still stuck on somewhere, expecting someone with the registration with ALL-ACCESS Pass for help.

Recently I have one thing I tested many times and have no clue.

When I ping via vXLAN, it succeeds, but when I traceroute, the spine node crashes. All nodes are vQFX. At first I found that in my home EVE lab. Then I tested in Juniper training lab, I got the same result.

I think I know how  ping and traceroute work, but I am lost why traceroute crashed the spine node. If someone happens to be able to access the same lab, can give a try ?

thanks a lot in advance !!

• 2.  RE: Anyone has registered Juniper All-Access Pass training?

Posted 07-28-2021 12:13
    Hi gongyayu,

I am not familiar with the issue you are having specifically, but maybe I can help track down an answer.  

Which course are you currently taking?  And if you can tell which lab and/or lab step that would be helpful.

------------------------------
    Stephen Weaver
    JUES Sr. Manager

• 3.  RE: Anyone has registered Juniper All-Access Pass training?

Posted 07-28-2021 13:11
    thanks !
    The lab is ADCX Mod 5 Lab Part 10. 
    I  opened a ticket for Juniper Training Porgram. I got the response that this is related to dataplane fucntionality that does not work on vQFX.

• 4.  RE: Anyone has registered Juniper All-Access Pass training?

Posted 07-28-2021 14:15
    Hi gongyayu,

Thanks for the update.  What you mention about it being a limitation of the vQFX is what I'm being told as well. 

If anyone else has seen a way to get it to work on the vQFX, please let us all know.

Stephen Weaver
    JUES Sr. Manager