Training and Certification

IMPORTANT MODERATION NOTICE

This community is currently under full moderation, meaning  all posts will be reviewed before appearing in the community. Please expect a brief delay—there is no need to post multiple times. If your post is rejected, you'll receive an email outlining the reason(s). We've implemented full moderation to control spam. Thank you for your patience and participation.

Expand all | Collapse all

JNCIA DevOps Exam Voucher

• 1.  JNCIA DevOps Exam Voucher

Posted 07-19-2021 14:13
    Hi,
    I'm learning Devops at the moment.
    Is it good to take JNCIA-222 as a starting course?

Hope I can take this chance to have a exam voucher as well.

------------------------------
    WING KWAN CHAN

• 2.  RE: JNCIA DevOps Exam Voucher

Posted 07-28-2021 19:49
    Hi Wing,

Yes, if you are studying DevOps then the Automation and DevOps Open Learning Course is a great place to start. You can use it to study for the JNCI-222 exam. I would also suggest you download a trial copy of the vMX to practice on.

Stephen Weaver
    JUES Sr. Manager

• 3.  RE: JNCIA DevOps Exam Voucher

Posted 08-02-2021 11:39
    Hi Wing K 

At the end of this course you will get a voucher discount for the Exam JCNIA Dev Ops , You should look this course at the learning portal that is the same course JCNIA 222 answering to your question , YES absolutely . In fact we recommend also take this another course workshop if you are a member or partner of Juniper:

* JNCIA-DEVOPS Certification Preparation (juniper.net)

Course 222 with discount ended it :

OPEN LEARNING - AUTOMATION AND DEVOPS, ASSOCIATE (JNCIA-DEVOPS)

FERNANDO LOPEZ

• 4.  RE: JNCIA DevOps Exam Voucher

Posted 08-02-2021 11:40
    Though DevOps is the definition which has a very broad meaning I think it's worth to start with Juniper one.
    IMO it's better to have knowledge about networking (if the intention is for DevOps in networking) - how it works, how to maintain it etc.
    By the way recently passed through JNCIA-DevOps and a lot of the things in exam were really unclear (maybe because of lack of programming background)) ).

And interestingly the most stuff of DevOps is in Cloud certification.