Training and Certification

IMPORTANT MODERATION NOTICE

This community is currently under full moderation, meaning  all posts will be reviewed before appearing in the community. Please expect a brief delay—there is no need to post multiple times. If your post is rejected, you'll receive an email outlining the reason(s). We've implemented full moderation to control spam. Thank you for your patience and participation.

Expand all | Collapse all

JNCIA-MistAI

• 1.  JNCIA-MistAI

Posted 12-23-2020 11:20

I recently completed my JNCIA-x5 and was kindly reminded that Juniper had created a new associate certification a couple months ago covering wireless and the MistAI products. So, I made a little breakdown video going over the areas covered in the exam and the training/study resources available (also talked about the free voucher that is good until the end of January 2021). Hope it helps anyone interested in it!

https://youtu.be/0K6uUleSK_M

------------------------------
    John Breth

• 2.  RE: JNCIA-MistAI

Posted 08-12-2021 19:40
    Hi @JBizzle703 - Late reply but I just wanted to mention that the Voucher Assessment Test is now available for JNCIA-MistAI. If you score 70% or higher, a voucher code for your exam will be provided (75% discount on the exam fee).

Your follow up video detailing how you passed was helpful as well.  Congrats on being JNCIA-MistAI certified!

Christine Carcallas