Community Talk

View Only
last person joined: 3 days ago 

Learn how to best utilize the Elevate community and hear first about community updates.
  • 1.  Partner Center - configurator tool

Posted 07-04-2019 05:27

hi,

İ am employee of juniper partner. i used configurator tool once and did a list. And i finished my job before i closed the page. but after than (almost after 3 hours), when i tried to reach configurator tool, i couldn't do that. when i click it, domain name is changing, its like going another page (iam-sso bla bla), but it refresh itself and come back home page again that  target=_blankhttps://partners.juniper.net/partnercenter/index.page

how can i solve this problem?

thanks for your helping

• 2.  RE: Partner Center - configurator tool
    Best Answer

Posted 07-04-2019 08:45

You login has timed out and needed to be authenticated again that is where the iam-sso is coming from.  You are redirected on expired authenticated pages to the Juniper single sign on service.

Unfortunately not every subordinate application gracefully returns to the originally requested page after authentication or even redirects fully. 

If you go to a login page for the main site you are using first.

Then access your previous deep url for that application afterwards they will usually work then.

• 3.  RE: Partner Center - configurator tool

Posted 07-04-2019 22:35

thank you for your attention. İ understand what the problem is.

But i think my session is not closed at juniper.net. because when i closed the page and opened a new page, i click log in button, and it log me automatically, dont ask nay information about authentication. 

i think if i close the page without log out, it dont sign out and it think i'm still continue. but this time why i cant access conf. tool again?

İ clear all my past history and it works. i dont want it to do again 🙂

thank you so much again.

Mustafa