Community Talk

View Only
last person joined: 3 days ago 

Learn how to best utilize the Elevate community and hear first about community updates.
  • 1.  Access Denied everywhere: Is my account bugged ?

Posted 04-06-2012 08:22

Hello,

I have lots of problem using the websites.

I created this account some times ago before buying my first Juniper device. I now own a Juniper device (SRX100H) but I get "ACCESS DENIED" message almost everywhere on my account management pages, I can't register my device (I need to register it to download the JunOS update, I have a bug in my version preventing my of some J-Web features I need), I can't open tickets using the CSC, I have to use the website troubleshoot form, but I can't even reply to the tickets created with this form, I get the same message. Even modifying my acccount option ("Administer you profile") gives my this message...

Is this normal ? How can I fix this ? I tried to open another ticket using the troubleshooting form but I'm not sure I'll be able to reply to the ticket with this problem...

Thank you

• 2.  RE: Access Denied everywhere: Is my account bugged ?
    Best Answer

Posted 04-06-2012 08:33

Hi Mathieu,

Sorry you are experiencing these issues. Someone from Customer Care will contact you shortly. Please send me an email with your email address and phone number - phorne@juniper.net.

thank you/Philippa

• 3.  RE: Access Denied everywhere: Is my account bugged ?

Posted 04-06-2012 08:51

Thank you, I just send you a mail, I also got a mail from something from the support team. I hope my reply won't be blocked (I had a reply blocked on a previous ticket that said I had to log in into the ticket system but because of this issue I wasn't able to.)

EDIT: Well I think it has been blocked to, I got this message: 

Your request to update a Juniper Networks, Inc. support case could not be fulfilled because your contact information is absent or not Active in the Juniper Networks Customer Service database.

Possible reasons that the Juniper Networks Customer Service database rejected your contact information may be:

*       Your company does not have an active service contract with Juniper Networks
    *       Your email address may have changed
    *       Emails sent to your address bounced
    *       Your account has been deactivated due to inactivity.

EDIT2: Looks like the direct person mail works fine even with this message, but not the global support email address.

• 4.  RE: Access Denied everywhere: Is my account bugged ?

Posted 04-06-2012 09:32

Problem fixed ! 🙂

Thank you for the excellent reactivity of the Juniper team !