Ask the Expert: Wi-Fi, AI, and Wireless

When:  Feb 18, 2021 from 09:00 to 10:00 (ET)

Access the event here on February 18!

We invite all Elevate Community members to join our first Ask the Expert session targeted at the ever-important topic of Wi-Fi and how AI is transforming wireless experiences. With the exponential increase in working and learning from home, plus our world’s growing reliance on networks, the pressure is ON to deliver the best experiences possible. Get ready... and get ahead! 

Participating Experts 

You will hear from and converse with these experts: Jussi Kiviniemi, Slava Dementyev and Wes Purvis

Next Steps 

To participatedownload the event to reserve the time on your calendar.  When we open the thread (at 9am EST) you can come in and post your question.  If you are unavailable for the event or would like to post your questions in advance, please send them to me and I will post them on your behalf. You will be able to see all the questions and answers after the event. 

Questions? 

As always, reach out to me, your community manager, if you need help or have questions about this event. 

I hope to see you there! 

Jack Joyce
jjoyce@juniper.net

Event Image

Not Yet a Member?

Join the Elevate Community and subscribe to Data Center community to attend this event and establish connections.

Join the Elevate Community

Access the Data Center Community