Twice now in a few weeks, I've had a SRX-340 deny logins. (after years of running flawlessly)
* No Dynamic VPN users.
* No Web login to Admin interface.
* No SSH
* No Serial Console Logins
EDIT: Previous instance:
* Traffic still passes normally.
* Nailed VPN Tunnels work normally (I have a static Policy based VPN tunnel from my home office to office location and can see all hosts behind firewall as normal)
Instance from this morning: (might be a different problem)
* No traffic passing.
* STAT LED was Amber (a non-listed state in online docs for SRX series)
* Local user pressed power, LEDs went off. Pressed power 2nd time, unit booted normally.
Just rebooted this morning... after 3hrs and already the local console and SSH logins fail authentication even though the web interface is still working. Unit is running (don't laugh) 15.1x49-D170.4.
(Client has been burned on upgrades like the jump from 12 to 15)
Has anyone else run into this problem?