Junos OS

View Only
last person joined: 2 days ago 

Ask questions and share experiences about Junos OS.

If you have a question or a use case, likely there are others out there who are experiencing or worked through the same thing. Don't hesitate to jump in and ask or share your knowledge!

Need additional guidance?  Check out these Juniper Resources.

Documentation Day One Books Knowledge Base Junos Software Versions

Latest Discussion Posts

• Greetings Juniper Community! This is the first post in an eight-part series of community posts sharing tips and information on one of the hidden benefits of Juniper Care Services, Juniper Support Insights (JSI). JSI extends support automation & lifecycle ...

2 people recommend this.
  • Don't delay, upgrade from Junos releases 12.x, 14.x, 15.x, and 16.x! Effective February 15, 2024, Junos releases 14.x and 16.x cases will no longer be eligible for technical support. Effective August 31, 2024, Junos releases 12.x ...

5 people recommend this.
  • also i add : root@rie-gp-police-r02> show system boot-messages no-forwarding platform_early_bootinit: MX-PPC Series Early Boot Initialization mxppc_set_re_type: hw.board.type is ACX-2200 WDOG initialized Copyright (c) 1996-2018, ...

• Does Juniper not care about bugs in their software? This problem still persists. Also, I've confirmed that the aforementioned problem is not limited to the Edge browser as I've been able to reproduce the problem with Google Chrome. ------------------------------ ...

• just do you think alternative solution / or other solution that allows getting the MAC address under AE subinterfaces instead PPPoE on the subinterface for MX240 LNS ------------------------------ Dhikra Marghli --------------------- ...

• Hello i wait a reply regards ------------------------------ Dhikra Marghli ------------------------------

• Hello We faced electrical shutdown on 2 ACX2200 wich caused a reboot of both of the equipments. During this reboot, the configuration automaticaly loaded by the equipement was and old and osbolete configuration and Junos software. you will have ...

Announcements

Unanswered Posts

• 2 people recommend this.

Top Contributors in the Community