Switching

View Only
last person joined: 21 hours ago 

Ask questions and share experiences about EX and QFX portfolios and all switching solutions across your data center, campus, and branch locations.

If you have a question or a use case, there are likely others experiencing or who worked through the same thing. Don't hesitate to jump in and ask or share your knowledge!

Need additional guidance?  Check out these Juniper Resources.

Documentation Knowledge Base Day One Books Free Trial

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi, Within Junos itself, any CLI command can also provide you with what the RPC is associated with the command that you are trying to find. Just add, "| display xml rpc" to the end of the command that you want to check. If there is an RPC available ...

• Is there a list of EX switch rpc commands somewhere? I can't find it. I'd like to know what I can get and post to help figure out what I can tell the switch to do. ------------------------------ JOHN WILLIAMSON ------------------------------

• I'm not familiar with Postman, but with curl you would expect to do something like the following: I haven't verified it as I don't have access to a device right now that supports the REST API. But I would hope something like the following would work. ...

• I'll be sending the alerts from Solarwinds which we use to monitor the UPSes and other devices. Is there a way to use Postman and REST API to talk to the switches? ------------------------------ JOHN WILLIAMSON ------------------------------

• Hi, I'm not sure that Junos provides the capabilities to receive an event in that manner. Or maybe it does and I'm not familiar with that functionality...? I guess other options would depend on what the capabilities are for triggering events from ...

• If you want to troubleshoot a specific port and connection we would need to see the related configuration stanzas and results of the operational commands for the connected interfaces during the test. If you are trying to get started from scratch on ...

• Hi everyone I just received in test two EX2200-48P-4G. The problem is that traffic isn't flowing in the switch. I resetted the switch and updated to latest Junos 12.3R12.4 I found for this switch, gained access to the webpage, tried to configure another ...

Announcements

• AI-Driven Support via JSI

Get AI-driven support by connecting your devices to Juniper Support Insights (JSI). Join one of our upcoming “Jumpstart JSI Ask the Experts” meetups to learn more about JSI and ask the panel of experts your questions. Select the session that best suits your schedule:

Tuesday, June 25 from 8:00-8:45PM PT: Register Now
    Wednesday, June 26 from 8:00-8:45AM PT: Register Now

Unanswered Posts

Top Contributors in the Community