Switching

View Only
last person joined: 3 days ago 

Ask questions and share experiences about EX and QFX portfolios and all switching solutions across your data center, campus, and branch locations.

If you have a question or a use case, there are likely others experiencing or who worked through the same thing. Don't hesitate to jump in and ask or share your knowledge!

Need additional guidance?  Check out these Juniper Resources.

Documentation Knowledge Base Day One Books Free Trial

Latest Discussion Posts

• Switch last 5 ports support 10-G support you can insert last port and check . ------------------------------ Syed Yasir ------------------------------

• In a continued effort to streamline the RMA process, we have launched new questions/workflows when opening a JTAC ticket that enables you to initiate an RMA on your own. Below is a video walkthrough of the enhanced Self-Service RMA process. Feel free ...

1 person recommends this.
  • Thank you - I'm thinking it is the no-auto-negotiate issue, however I do not have administrative access to the ISP hardware. That being said, I see the PR that was listed is almost 1 year old, and that as of 3 days ago, Juniper's recommended release ...

• Profile Picture

RE: EX4100 - PIC1 and PIC2 require 10G?

This message was posted by a user wishing to remain anonymous Thanks you - I also noticed the PR advising to disable auto-negotiate is almost 1 year old, also that Juniper's recommended firmware release is now: 22.4R3-S2. I will attempt to upgrade ...

• It is correct to use ge-0/2/0 (and not xe-). You need to check if the device on the other side of the link also shows UP. ------------------------------ PER GRANATH ------------------------------

• My configuration is very simple: below is the configuration for those interfaces specifically: set interfaces ge-0/2/0 unit 0 description "ISP Drop" set interfaces ge-0/2/0 unit 0 family ethernet-switching interface-mode access set interfaces ge-0/2/0 ...

• Hi Harry - I will post the simple configure of one of the interfaces below: set interfaces ge-0/2/0 unit 0 description "drop from isp" set interfaces ge-0/2/0 unit 0 family ethernet-switching interface-mode access set interfaces ge-0/2/0 unit ...

Announcements

• AI-Driven Support via JSI

Get AI-driven support by connecting your devices to Juniper Support Insights (JSI). Join one of our upcoming “Jumpstart JSI Ask the Experts” meetups to learn more about JSI and ask the panel of experts your questions. Select the session that best suits your schedule:

Tuesday, June 25 from 8:00-8:45PM PT: Register Now
    Wednesday, June 26 from 8:00-8:45AM PT: Register Now

Unanswered Posts

Top Contributors in the Community