Wireless

View Only
last person joined: 6 days ago 

Ask questions and share experiences with Mist APs, Marvis, and all things wireless and Wi-Fi.

If you have a question or a use case, there are likely others experiencing or who worked through the same thing. Don't hesitate to jump in and ask or share your knowledge!

Need additional guidance?  Check out these Juniper Resources.

Mist Documentation Mist Product Updates The Feed

Latest Discussion Posts

• This SKU is available on the Mist AI Access tab of the excel price list: It's available on Configurator tool and Iris too ------------------------------ LUCAS SILVA ------------------------------

• It's definitely GA. I think that is a specific price list not the general one available to partners from the partner center. ------------------------------ Allyn Crowe ------------------------------

• Juniper switches can be configured to send their logs to a remote server. APs you will need to implement webhooks to send the logging out of the Mist cloud. ------------------------------ Allyn Crowe ------------------------------

• Is Mist Access Assurance still in beta or GA? https://www.juniper.net/us/en/products/cloud-services/access-assurance-datasheet.html The reason i am asking is because its SKU S-CLIENT-S-1 is not available in the Juniper Price List here: https://www.juniper.net/content/dam/www/assets/partners/us/en/state-and-local-price-list/juniper-price-list-may-2024.pdf ...

• Hi Everyone, We would like to collect all of our logs from switches and APs to a free open source syslog server. How can we do that through MIST and is there any recommendations for a free open-source syslog server? Thanks ------------------------------ ...

• I would first investigate what Enhanced Analytics provides. Reach out to your account team and ask for a demo/tour. That said, if you want to keep the data local, and you can already poll the API via script, the possibilities are endless: -You ...

• Thanks, I know how to get these but I was asking how I can collect the APIs from many of my devices and keep them in a Syslog server so we could generate reports about the results in later stages ------------------------------ sara aa ------------- ...

Announcements

• Introducing Marvis Minis

Marvis Minis is the only AI-Native Networking digital experience twin, stimulating traffic on your network to provide new levels of real-time visibility and performance. 

Unanswered Posts

• 1 person recommends this.

Top Contributors in the Community