Security

View Only
last person joined: yesterday 

Ask questions and share experiences with Juniper Connected Security. Discuss Advanced Threat Protection, SecIntel, Secure Analytics, Secure Connect, Security Director, and all things related to Juniper security technologies.

If you have a question or a use case, likely there are others who are experiencing or worked through the same thing. Don't hesitate to jump in and ask or share your knowledge! Post here or access the following resources: 

Documentation SRX Community Juniper Threat Labs Security Advisories

Latest Discussion Posts

• Elevate Community & Juniper Customers: Here at Juniper, we recognize upgrading your SRX can be a challenging and delicate process. For this reason, we developed the SRX Upgrade Guide documentation to assist you. This guide has you covered from what ...

1 person recommends this.
  • In a continued effort to streamline the RMA process, we have launched new questions/workflows when opening a JTAC ticket that enables you to initiate an RMA on your own. Below is a video walkthrough of the enhanced Self-Service RMA process. Feel free ...

• Hello, I have SRX 220H2 and fortigat 120G , I made IPSEC vpn between both and the tunnel is up after matching the configuration between SRX and fortigate But when I tried to ping and ip address from HQ to the branch tunnel goes down and after the ...

• Profile Picture

RE: CGNAT sizing

It's a bit like asking "How long is a string?". I have access to some figures from various customers that are ISPs. Right now, I have one single end user with 5.1 k sessions active but the bulk of users have about 50-200 sessions. The average there is ...

• Hi Everyone. my question is around address spoofing. On my SRX 300 I have a ids screen setup that checks for address spoofing on a trusted security zone. One might ask why I have this on a trusted zone to begin with but I am connecting to a assumed ...

• Hello. I have a cluster pair of SRX1500s. Receiving repetitive spam of Detected Tx Unit Hang: igb 0000:07:00.2: Detected Tx Unit Hang Tx Queue <0> TDH<44> TDT<46> next_to_use<46> next_to_clean<44> buffer_info[next_to_clean] ...

• Hi, I need to provide a solution for CGNAT service in a ISP network. I have to provide a method to chose the correct SRX (or a MX with the right number of MX-SPC3). what are the correct number to ask for? number of clients (fixed and mobile)? number ...

Unanswered Posts

• 1 person recommends this.

Top Contributors in the Community