Routing

View Only
last person joined: yesterday 

Ask questions and share experiences about ACX Series, CTP Series, MX Series, PTX Series, SSR Series, JRR Series, and all things routing, including portfolios and protocols.

If you have a question or a use case, likely there are others who are experiencing or worked through the same thing. Don't hesitate to jump in and ask or share your knowledge! Post here or in the vMX community. 

Need additional guidance?  Check out these Juniper Resources.

Documentation Technical Bulletins Knowledge Base Day One Books

Latest Discussion Posts

• Profile Picture

RE: BGP Cease Error

Understandable, though a little surprising that a /24 would be used for an EBGP peering, typically these are formed on point to point linknets and these would be ridiculously large subnets to put on a point to point cable. Are these direct point to point ...

• Profile Picture

I cannot take ss or photo from my customer because of our agreement. But there are no any additional commands on the interfaces. Subnets and IP's private subnets. They have p2p fiber cable between sites so we use fully private environment. ------------------------------ ...

• Profile Picture

Hi; Thank you for your reply btw. You are right about setup. Subnets are /24 so there is no ip issue I think. Also those are all the config no FF, no MTU but ı got the error. ------------------------------ Can Karani Soner --------------- ...

• Profile Picture

I assume the setup is as follows: R1<->R2 on the 10.10.10.x subnet and R1 <->R3 on the 30.30.30.x subnet. If so, what are your subnet lengths? Because for R1 <-> R2 I can imagine that being a /31 or something, and that makes sense for it to be 10.10.10.2 ...

• Hi Andrei, I tried but it didn't work. I don't know why the BGP sessions were established after a few days. Nothing changed on my router or my ISP's router. However, some routers still faced the same issue. I set a trace option with a ...

• Hi everyone, We have OSPF domain with area 0.0.0.0, a certain subnet 17.17.17.0is being exported into OSPF from three routers R1, R2, R3. All three routers are learning 17.17.17.0 over EBGP and exporting it into OSPF. Our goal is R1 should be egress ...

• Profile Picture

BGP Cease Error

I received a "Code 6 Cease Error" while configuring bgp in one of my customers. And when I researched, they wrote that this error may be caused by a configuration error (MTU mismatch, Firewall Filter, Group configuration, etc.). However, there were no ...

Announcements

• AI-Driven Support via JSI

Get AI-driven support by connecting your devices to Juniper Support Insights (JSI). Join one of our upcoming “Jumpstart JSI Ask the Experts” meetups to learn more about JSI and ask the panel of experts your questions. Select the session that best suits your schedule:

Tuesday, June 25 from 8:00-8:45PM PT: Register Now
    Wednesday, June 26 from 8:00-8:45AM PT: Register Now

Unanswered Posts

Top Contributors in the Community