Routing

View Only
last person joined: 13 hours ago 

Ask questions and share experiences about ACX Series, CTP Series, MX Series, PTX Series, SSR Series, JRR Series, and all things routing, including portfolios and protocols.

If you have a question or a use case, likely there are others who are experiencing or worked through the same thing. Don't hesitate to jump in and ask or share your knowledge! Post here or in the vMX community. 

Need additional guidance?  Check out these Juniper Resources.

Documentation Technical Bulletins Knowledge Base Day One Books

Latest Discussion Posts

• hello We faced eletrical shutdown on 2 ACX2200 wich caused a reboot of both of the equipments. During this reboot, the configuration automaticaly loaded by the equipement was and old and osbolete configuration and Junos software. you will have ...

• Hello We faced electrical shutdown on 2 ACX2200 wich caused a reboot of both of the equipments. During this reboot, the configuration automaticaly loaded by the equipement was and old and osbolete configuration and Junos software. you will have ...

• to see 2 next hops for same destination in Juniper you have to create equal cost multiple path policy. set policy-options policy-statement ECMP then load-balance per-packet set routing-options forwarding-table export ECMP in your topology you did ...

• Using a smaller prefix from a larger one is not a supported option. The opposite is possible, having a larger prefix activated from receiving a smaller one via aggregate or generate routes. ------------------------------ Steve Puluka BSEET - Juniper ...

• We are building a network with 30 ACX routers in a ring configuration running evpn with ISIS on the underlay and anycast gateways on our voice, video and data servers. Coming from a Cisco environment, we are running the route reflectors on 3 routers ...

• Hello I have MX240LNS support PPPoE on the subinterface but the problem that juniper don't support using a different MAC addresses defined on aggregated ethernet logical interfaces so please i want expert ...

• Hello I have MX240LNS support PPPoE on the subinterface but the problem that juniper don't support using a different MAC addresses defined on aggregated ethernet logical interfaces so please i want expert ...

Announcements

• AI-Driven Support via JSI

Get AI-driven support by connecting your devices to Juniper Support Insights (JSI). Join one of our upcoming “Jumpstart JSI Ask the Experts” meetups to learn more about JSI and ask the panel of experts your questions. Select the session that best suits your schedule:

Tuesday, June 25 from 8:00-8:45PM PT: Register Now
    Wednesday, June 26 from 8:00-8:45AM PT: Register Now

Unanswered Posts

Top Contributors in the Community