Junos OS

View Only
last person joined: 5 days ago 

Ask questions and share experiences about Junos OS.

If you have a question or a use case, likely there are others out there who are experiencing or worked through the same thing. Don't hesitate to jump in and ask or share your knowledge!

Need additional guidance?  Check out these Juniper Resources.

Documentation Day One Books Knowledge Base Junos Software Versions

Latest Discussion Posts

• Don't delay, upgrade from Junos releases 12.x, 14.x, 15.x, and 16.x! Effective February 15, 2024, Junos releases 14.x and 16.x cases will no longer be eligible for technical support. Effective August 31, 2024, Junos releases 12.x ...

5 people recommend this.
  • Hello, Try to change GPT on MBR with FAT32 on USB. Format the USB in Windows laptop with FAT32 or in Linux. It might turn out that GPT is not recognized in FreeBSD/Junos. ------------------------------ WBW, Dmitriy ---------------------------- ...

• Hi aljoush, >I do see the option for link-mode on the copper ports but not on the fiber uplink ports. We never see link-mode option on fiber ports, because fiber ports always work in full duplex mode. Actually, "speed" command means nothing ...

• Hi all, I am new to Juniper. I have configured my SRX300 which can only access 80, 443, 21 and 22 ports. Would like to know that there are any approaches to confirm the other ports that are blocked? Much appreciative if there is someone who knows ...

• Hi Aqeel, For VM Hosted devices, the request system power-off command is replaced with the request vmhost power-off command which provides similar functionality. Juniper states: "For the devices with Routing Engines RE-S-2x00x6, RE-PTX-2x00x8, ...

• Hi Paul, I found that even if I do not add set access address-assignment pool junosDHCPPool family inet dhcp-attributes name-server 10.10.10.1, after I added set security policies from-zone trust to-zone untrust policy trust-to-untrust match application ...

• Hi Folks I'm looking for suggestions on how to monitor j-flow data being sent to a box where I can run applications like InfluxDB and Grafana. Specifically, I want to monitor various aspects such as the status of my peers, bandwidth utilization of my ...

Announcements

Unanswered Posts

Top Contributors in the Community