Junos OS

View Only
last person joined: yesterday 

Ask questions and share experiences about Junos OS.

If you have a question or a use case, likely there are others out there who are experiencing or worked through the same thing. Don't hesitate to jump in and ask or share your knowledge!

Need additional guidance?  Check out these Juniper Resources.

Documentation Day One Books Knowledge Base Junos Software Versions

Latest Discussion Posts

• Don't delay, upgrade from Junos releases 12.x, 14.x, 15.x, and 16.x! Effective February 15, 2024, Junos releases 14.x and 16.x cases will no longer be eligible for technical support. Effective August 31, 2024, Junos releases 12.x ...

5 people recommend this.
  • Hi Andrey, when you write that « You can reference another policy within a policy (Juniper call it a subroutine), but that only allows you to match against things.» : Actually you can well use a subroutine to SET stuff within the subpolicy (localpref, ...

• Thanks Andrey, you understood the pseudocode correctly. Cisco's ability for route-maps to skip to arbitrary stanzas is quite powerful and I'm mildly surprised that JunOS does not have an equivalent capability. next-policy is ok in the penultimate ...

• Hey Scott, I don't think you can quite do it in that way, the processing order is either "next term" or "next policy". You can reference another policy within a policy (Juniper call it a subroutine), but that only allows you to match against things. ...

• Looks like a storage usage issue. The main tool is the storage clean up command where dry-run option will show what will be removed then without to actual delete files. request system storage cleanup dry-run This kb article goes into more detail ...

• when i try to commit configuration on virtual chassis i got error on fpc 0 :commit failed due to no free space on /dev/gpt/junos and when i search i found this,can anyone help? ------------------------------ AHMED ELMELEGY --------------------- ...

• This message was posted by a user wishing to remain anonymous Hi, Please find below Juniper SRX Firewall Command and advise if there is any issue. Allowed all traffic in access policy also set vlans vlan-test100 vlan-id 100 set vlans vlan-test200 ...

Announcements

Unanswered Posts

Top Contributors in the Community