Certifications

Latest Discussion Posts

• Profile Picture

recertify JNCIS-Sec

Hi all, any recent experiences with preparing the JN0-334 exam? I'm up to recertify JNCIS-Sec, so not starting from the scratch... Any advice is welcome and much appreciated, Thanks, Alex ------------------------------ Goran Aleksic --------------- ...

• Profile Picture

recertify JNCIS-Sec

Hi all, any recent experiences with preparing the JN0-334 exam? I'm up to recertify JNCIS-Sec, so not starting from the scratch... Any advice is welcome and much appreciated, Thanks, Alex ------------------------------ Goran Aleksic --------------- ...

• Profile Picture

recertify JNCIS-Sec

• Hi Kamil, I wonder how was your experience with passing JN0-334? Any study guide or other material you can recommend? Thanks, Alex ------------------------------ Goran Aleksic ------------------------------

• Hi all, same here, any recent experiences with preparing the exam? I'm up to recertify JNCIS-Sec, so not starting from the scratch... Any advice is welcome and much appreciated, Thanks, Alex ------------------------------ Goran Aleksic ------------- ...

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Current Members
30 Members
community Admin
community Admin
Hidden Member
community Admin