Labs

View Only
last person joined: 29 days ago 

Discover how to get the most of Juniper labs and share what you've built.

Welcome!

Discover how to get the most of Juniper labs and share what you've built.

To easily navigate to other communities, select Communities > All Communities in the navigation. 

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hello All, I am having so many hoops to jump through when setting up the virtual environment on EVE-NG. One of these issues is that interfaces are not coming back up on the vMX cluster, or when they do, for no reason decide to stop functioning. I have ...

• Profile Picture

SSH connection

Hi, I have a question, I'm starting to work with Juniper and I'm having trouble SSH connection to the device. I am using 2 vSRX running on GNS3 and have created a network Host -> Switch-> Firewall I changed the operating mode of the device: set security ...

• Profile Picture

MX960 Memory Issue

Here is a summary of our MX960 memory problems: Last November we had routing issues with the MX960 because it was very low on memory. To fix the immediate problem, we gave the 'set chassis memory-enhanced route' command, then rebooted each fpc ...

• Hello, Great news! Vagrant 2.3.2 is now out and works with Virtual Box 7.0. Vagrant | HashiCorp Developer ------------------------------ Adan Vela ------------------------------

• I've been tinkering with Vagrant via Virtual Box 7.0 and wanted to share this link Getting Vagrant 2.3 working with Oracle VM VirtualBox 7.0 BETA . This shows you how to manually set up vagrant to work. You can also just reinstall the 6.1 version. ...

• Hello everyone, I am trying to use vLabs to see some working streaming telemetry data. There are plenty of resources that show examples of both dial-in and dial-out on Junos devices using third party collectors like Telegraf. The issue I am running into ...

• Olá Mauro, Did you try using the next-table option on your static routes within the RI ? Please, look if this works for you: https://www.juniper.net/documentation/us/en/software/junos/static-routing/topics/ref/statement/static-edit-routing-options.html ...

Unanswered Posts

Top Contributors in the Community