Labs

View Only
last person joined: yesterday 

Discover how to get the most of Juniper labs and share what you've built.

Welcome!

Discover how to get the most of Juniper labs and share what you've built.

To easily navigate to other communities, select Communities > All Communities in the navigation. 

Latest Discussion Posts

• This message was posted by a user wishing to remain anonymous I am writing to seek your assistance in troubleshooting an issue with the PPPoE server functionality on a vJunos-Router running Junos v23.2R1.15. I have configured the router as a PPPoE server ...

• After much thought, I solved the problem within a week. Share the content. type: qemu description: Juniper vEX Switch name: vEX cpulimit: 4 icon: JunipervQFXpfe.png cpu: 4 ram: 16384 eth_name: fxp0 ...

• Ok, I hope that I am able to set something other then 100m, if not, oh well. I ran 'monitor start chassisd' and ran the iperf3 test and I didn't see any logs pop up in the terminal. I also checked the log file and don't see anything that looks like it ...

• Ah ok, I understand now. I suspect given the way we are pinning the PFE rate policer for lab purposes at 100Mbit, it likely doesn't accept overriding it in any direction. Have a look at the chassisd logs and see if it's barking about it. If you have ...

• Thank you for your response Art. I guess I didn't exactly state what I was trying to do before. This is strictly for lab purposes. I am not trying to get speeds higher than 100Mbps. I am just trying to set some kind of rate limiting on this vJunos switch. ...

• Hello, I have a vJunos switch (version 23.2R1.14-1) running in GNS3. I am trying to test rate-limiting right now. I have two linux VMs in the GNS3 topology I'm working on. When I connect the two VMs directly to each other, iperf3 results show the bitrate ...

Unanswered Posts

Top Contributors in the Community