Labs

View Only
last person joined: 18 hours ago 

Discover how to get the most of Juniper labs and share what you've built.

Welcome!

Discover how to get the most of Juniper labs and share what you've built.

To easily navigate to other communities, select Communities > All Communities in the navigation. 

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi, Both are free. But if u want more feature then u can choose pnetlab. Thanks

• Thanks. Ill look into thoes. Are they free. Which do you recommend? Ben Get BlueMail for Android On Oct 4, 2022, at 7:36 PM, kronicklez via Juniper Networks < mail@community.juniper.net > wrote: Hi, U can uses eve-ng or pnetlab ...

• Hi, U can uses eve-ng or pnetlab to relace vlabs. Thanks

• Thanks for responding. I do a traceroute that shows no hops. It seems that the router I'm consoled into is the one responding. Basically im learning how to use vlabs as a tool and some unexpected quirks that i now am aware of Ben Get ...

• Maybe there is a mgmt network allowing access to all the devices. Can you run a trace route to see the path? ------------------------------ Steve Puluka BSEET - Juniper Ambassador IP Architect - DQE Communications Pittsburgh, PA (Metro Ethernet & ISP ...

• I am trying to ping from vMX1 to vMX2 and 3 in the topology below and am successful, but if I click on the links and try to "disconnect" both links the lines change from solid to dotted, but I am still able to ping the other two routers. Am I missing ...

• Hi. I am using the vlabs to test some BGP configurations and am confused with something very basic. I am currently using the topology below and am logging in to vMX1 and trying to ping the ips that are configured on VMX 2 and 3. I then try to disable ...

Unanswered Posts

• 2 people recommend this.

Top Contributors in the Community