SRX Next-Gen Firewalls

View Only
last person joined: yesterday 

Ask questions and share experiences about the SRX Series, vSRX, and cSRX.

Welcome!

If you have a question or a use case, likely there are others who are experiencing or worked through the same thing. Don't hesitate to jump in and ask or share your knowledge!

Need additional guidance?  Check out these Juniper Resources.

Juniper Threat LabsSRX Upgrade Guide Security Advisories Technical Bulletins

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hello Guys, I don't have an ATP license and I have a concern to block some public IPs that is suspected to be C&C so, Can I put those domains on a text file in the srx box like in "/var/tmp/CC-Domains.txt" and leverage it to be a feed for the security-intelligence. ...

• "..SRX will do load-balancing per flow" I figured as much, that's no surprise. We have lots of users, so it should come out in the wash. I might actually just set up source nat pools and match on source address to split up our campus and direct half ...

• If you don't think It's worth trying, post!!!! I'm learning this. ------------------------------ Adrian Aguinaga B.S.C.M. I.T.T. Tech (Construction Management) A.A.S. I.T.T. Tech (Drafting & Design) ------------------------------

• It also occurred to me that you may be pushing the poor SRX340 to its limits or beyond with 2g traffic, depending on what it's doing. See datasheet: https://www.juniper.net/content/dam/www/assets/datasheets/us/en/security/srx300-line-firewalls-branch-datasheet.pdf ...

• Thanks for the reply! " SRX will do load-balancing per flow" - I figured as much, that's no surprise. We do have plenty of users, so I think it will mostly come out in the wash anyhow. The equipment from our ISP has several SFP+ ports, so maybe ...

• I did some calculations. It's up to you if you wanna try this. Group 1 or both groups 38.252.2.1 38.252.2.2 Maybe use this as group 1 and 2 38.161.1.1 38.161.1.2 Or Group 1 38.252.2.1 38.252.2.2 Group ...

• Hi Nikolay, Noted for your explanation. Now it more clear to me. Thanks

Unanswered Posts

Top Contributors in the Community