SRX Next-Gen Firewalls

View Only
last person joined: 3 days ago 

Ask questions and share experiences about the SRX Series, vSRX, and cSRX.

Welcome!

If you have a question or a use case, likely there are others who are experiencing or worked through the same thing. Don't hesitate to jump in and ask or share your knowledge!

Need additional guidance?  Check out these Juniper Resources.

Juniper Threat LabsSRX Upgrade Guide Security Advisories Technical Bulletins

Latest Discussion Posts

• I don't have this setup myself, so take everything below with a grain of salt. Yes, that should be possible, though, just in case, you should double-check with your ISP to make sure they can route IPv4-Embedded IPv6 traffic. You can translate all ...

• Profile Picture

NAT46 translation

This message was posted by a user wishing to remain anonymous Hi All, I need to have communication like the above diagram. Can anyone explain to me if is it possible to do using SRX320? Kindly note that the destination is arbitrary.

1 person recommends this.
  • Do you have logging enabled? The process responsible for VPNs (kmd, I think) generates events when a VPN is disconnected and it should list the reason for the disconnection. Reference: https://supportportal.juniper.net/s/article/SRX-How-to-configure-syslog-to-display-VPN-status-messages?language=en_US ...

• Hola Comunidad Juniper , Tengo un problema con un servicio que pasa por una vpn montada entre un firewall juniper el cual administro y un firewall checkpoint que administra un proveedor , La vpn suele funcionar bien pero cada cierto tiempo presenta ...

• Thank you very much for your help! ------------------------------ ZAKRIS SHMAGRANOFF ------------------------------

• -

• I doubt it's the JunOS version. Officially, if you go with non-Juniper SFP modules, you're on your own. Your case is a good illustration as to why that is. That being said, the price difference is significant enough that you can usually justify testing ...

Unanswered Posts

Top Contributors in the Community