SRX Next-Gen Firewalls

View Only
last person joined: 3 days ago 

Ask questions and share experiences about the SRX Series, vSRX, and cSRX.

Welcome!

If you have a question or a use case, likely there are others who are experiencing or worked through the same thing. Don't hesitate to jump in and ask or share your knowledge!

Need additional guidance?  Check out these Juniper Resources.

Juniper Threat LabsSRX Upgrade Guide Security Advisories Technical Bulletins

Latest Discussion Posts

• In short, the people at the Hynix building in my it department accomplished website blocking but it seems that most other sites were blocked too. Perhaps erroneously. FQDN is vital yet, it must be set properly. ------------------------------ ...

• At present my ISP is not fqdn at the srx. I do have devices behind my srx's that will do this. I don't know exactly if Hynix had a full fqdn, but I assume they did. The rules we're different back then and it took a team to block websites in ...

• I have other devices behind my srx's that will do this. ------------------------------ Adrian Aguinaga B.S.C.M. I.T.T. Tech (Construction Management) A.A.S. I.T.T. Tech (Drafting & Design) ------------------------------

• My current ISP is not fqdn at the srx. At the Hynix building I'm guessing that their ISP was fqdn. They had a long list of url they set so that malicious traffic would be stopped. These days the active scan for virus and spy/malware will do ...

• I must agree with Nik, SSL proxy and proxy forwarding are not the same. It would seem that performing this would now have to be done at various levels. Reminds me of the Hynix building rules I once encountered. But this 15 years ago. ...

• Unfortunately the custom signature example Adrian pointed to is also for plain-text http:// That being said, the AppID can identify some pre-defined well-known websites, and I think Facebook is one of them. If your SRX is one of the older variants with ...

• Hi Adrian, Well, I have a question. If my SRX300 lost the license, without the installation of license, can my SRX300 achieve the function of blocking all websites but allowing few websites? Thanks. ------------------------------ Tokumasa Sanada ...

Unanswered Posts

Top Contributors in the Community