SRX Next-Gen Firewalls

View Only
last person joined: yesterday 

Ask questions and share experiences about the SRX Series, vSRX, and cSRX.

Welcome!

If you have a question or a use case, likely there are others who are experiencing or worked through the same thing. Don't hesitate to jump in and ask or share your knowledge!

Need additional guidance?  Check out these Juniper Resources.

Juniper Threat LabsSRX Upgrade Guide Security Advisories Technical Bulletins

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi, got a question regarding NTP authentication. I only see information about SRX use NTP authentication with MD5 to synchronize with the NTP server. What if the SRX acts as the NTP server and needs to authenticate with the LAN servers and clients ...

• The filename is determined by your Syslog server, not by the SRX. That being said, evidently the Syslog server uses the second field of the log message to determine the host name, and therefore the file name. Barring a configuration change on your Syslog ...

• I configured the SRX control plane and data plane to forward syslogs. Now the data plane syslogs are forwarded to an agent and the file contains the hostname SRX-FW1.log on the agent. SRX-FW1.log file output example Jul 16 05:11:18 SRX-FW1 ...

• In a continued effort to streamline the RMA process, we have launched new questions/workflows when opening a JTAC ticket that enables you to initiate an RMA on your own. Below is a video walkthrough of the enhanced Self-Service RMA process. Feel free ...

• I had tried the vlan rewrite a while back. I think I used it incorrectly however. Maybe I didn't use it incorrectly, but whatever. It worked Ambassador Steve. I guess that I'm going to check why return traffic in the whole topology isn't ...

• Hi, Junos 22.4 supports ACME/Let's Encrypt. Prior scripts were needed (and still may for purposes like reverse TLS proxy). Karel ------------------------------ Karel Hendrych ------------------------------

• If I follow your configuration correctly it looks like you are trying to link different vlan id between the two SRX. For this we would apply vlan retagging to change the vlan between the devices. An example is here. https://supportportal.juniper.net/s/article/How-to-configure-VLAN-retagging-translation-for-transparent-mode-chassis-cluster?language=en_US ...

Unanswered Posts

Top Contributors in the Community