SRX Next-Gen Firewalls

View Only
last person joined: 11 hours ago 

Ask questions and share experiences about the SRX Series, vSRX, and cSRX.

Welcome!

If you have a question or a use case, likely there are others who are experiencing or worked through the same thing. Don't hesitate to jump in and ask or share your knowledge!

Need additional guidance?  Check out these Juniper Resources.

Juniper Threat LabsSRX Upgrade Guide Security Advisories Technical Bulletins

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hello, Brijil. Here you are the traces. Thank you in advance! ------------------------------ GEORGI DONKOV ------------------------------

• Can you get me the traces please ? lets have a look in that as well. ------------------------------ Brijil R ------------------------------

• Hello, Brijil. The command > show security flow session destination-prefix 46.10.161.40 destination-port 83 shows that there is no traffic reaching the SRX. There are 0 sessions created when trying to access the server. ------------------------------ ...

• Hello, Ben! I updated the security policy, just left the dynamic-application: any, because it said that either dynamic application or application should be defined in a policy. Now the security policy looks like this: from -zone untrust to -zone ...

• Close -- but try this and let us know. from-zone untrust to-zone trust { policy server-access { match { source-address any; destination-address port-83; } then { ...

• Hello Georgi, Did we confirm if the traffic is reaching the SRX in first place? Please see if sessions are getting created when trying to access the server: > show security flow session destination-prefix 46.10.161.40 destination-port 83 ...

• Thank you for answering! So here is my configuration so far: destination { pool port-83 { address 192.168.2.2/32 port 80; } rule-set rs1 { from zone untrust; rule Forwarding { match { destination-address ...

Unanswered Posts

Top Contributors in the Community