Automation

View Only
last person joined: 6 days ago 

Ask questions and share experiences about Apstra, Paragon, and all things network automation.

If you have a question or a use case, likely there are others who are experiencing or worked through the same thing. Don't hesitate to jump in and ask or share your knowledge!

Need additional guidance?  Check out these Juniper Resources.

Documentation Knowledge Base The Feed

Latest Discussion Posts

• Documentation can be found in the Paragon Automation SaaS documents. https://www.juniper.net/documentation/en_US/release-independent/downloads/paragon/paragon-automation-aas-archive.zip Chapter 20 : Trust and Compliance Is the section that you ...

• Sure, you can do something similar with SLAX. version 1.2; main <op-script-results> { <output> { var $commands := { <command> "command1"; <command> "command2"; <command> "command3"; <command> ...

• Hello Everyone, Is it possible to iterate the value of commands in a LSLAX script? For example, using python. commands = [ command1, command2, command3] for command in commands: I have a series of shell commands and I want to iterate it. var ...

• Not sure which version of Space you are using, although this looks like it might work, or it does in my test environment using Space 23.1R1.4 POST: /api/space/device-management/devices/<device-id>/configurations/expanded Content-Type: application/vnd.net.juniper.space.device-management.xpath+xml;version=1;charset=UTF-8 Accept: ...

• Hello everyone, i am trying to get every management ip (master-only) of our firewall clusters via the space api. If i call the configurations/expanded api it shows everything fine, but as soon as i use xpath filters for the interfaces, it returns every ...

• Hi, like I said - I'm not judging :) Usually you take the JNCIE after years of practical experience and file editing is something that you will definitely need regularly (not just for Python) - that's why I asked. And indeed - this part is probably ...

• First of all, thank you very much for your answer because it really helped me. I can explain myself like this, I left the scripting part to my last weeks because it was simple and I didn't look at it because I'm good with Python. As you did, I asked chatgpt ...

Announcements

• JNCIA-DEVOPS Exam Overview webcast

Sign-up for the upcoming #free expert-led online webcast on Automation & DevOps #JNCIA-DEVOPS certification and gain an understanding on #automation tools and associated best practices. Get a chance to get your questions answered live by our expert Jordan Head.

Date: Tuesday, February 13, 2024, 8 AM PST

Unanswered Posts

• 1 person recommends this.

Top Contributors in the Community