Automation

View Only
last person joined: yesterday 

Ask questions and share experiences about Apstra, Paragon, and all things network automation.

If you have a question or a use case, likely there are others who are experiencing or worked through the same thing. Don't hesitate to jump in and ask or share your knowledge!

Need additional guidance?  Check out these Juniper Resources.

Documentation Knowledge Base The Feed

Latest Discussion Posts

• From the error message displayed, it looks as though the data structure is not correct, since JSONLoad isn't accepting it. However, from the code snippet shown I can't see where the error is in the returned data, when using export-format state-data ...

• Hello Andy. Thanks for your reply. Searching around your reply, I discovered that if I used the following for-each : for-each ( $results2/l2ng-l2ald-iff-interface-entry [l2ng-l2ald-iff-interface-entry[1]/l2iff-interface-name == $searched-interface] ...

• Hi, I'm not sure that I quite know what the possible structures are for this RPC reply as I don't have a device to hand that I can easily test against. But would something like the following work? for-each ($result/l2ng-l2ald-iff-interface-entry) ...

• Hello all, coming from a Cisco world, I often run that command to check on things. So I wanted to create a script (in .slax) to perform similarly on an EX4300. I managed to write one that list each interface with its name, status, port negotiation, ...

• I saw no reference in your playbook to the collection that you are using. I've not looked further than this to see if there are any other issues, but in the first instance, see if you get further once adding the collection to your playbook. If you ...

• Thanks for looking into this Andy! Playbook: student@DESKTOP-VF2VLG4:~$ more Interface_desc_update.yml - name: Load and commit Junos configurations hosts: core connection: local gather_facts: no tasks: ...

• hi expert I have a question when i using pyez here is my code from jnpr.junos import Device from pprint import pprint def get_ospf_neighbor_information(username, pwd, host ): dev = Device(host=host, user=username, password=pwd) dev.open() ...

Announcements

• JNCIA-DEVOPS Exam Overview webcast

Sign-up for the upcoming #free expert-led online webcast on Automation & DevOps #JNCIA-DEVOPS certification and gain an understanding on #automation tools and associated best practices. Get a chance to get your questions answered live by our expert Jordan Head.

Date: Tuesday, February 13, 2024, 8 AM PST

Unanswered Posts

• 1 person recommends this.

Top Contributors in the Community