Switching

View Only
last person joined: 3 days ago 

Ask questions and share experiences about EX and QFX portfolios and all switching solutions across your data center, campus, and branch locations.

If you have a question or a use case, there are likely others experiencing or who worked through the same thing. Don't hesitate to jump in and ask or share your knowledge!

Need additional guidance?  Check out these Juniper Resources.

Documentation Knowledge Base Day One Books Free Trial

Latest Discussion Posts

• Firewall filter in a switch running Junos OS 21.4R3-S2, Please could you confirm if the syntax /script is correct? Thanks Host1: 10.1.1.1 (switch) Host2: 10.3.1.2 (server) configure set firewall family ethernet-switching filter FILTER1 term TERM1 ...

• The description suggests that this is a software bug known as PR (Problem Reports) in the Junos world. Looking at the public database search for EX and the Junos version does not seem to have any current matching bugs. https://prsearch.juniper.net/home?stype=affectingthis&ostype=junos&sid=EXSeries-junos&bv=20.4R3-S8&uv=&qt=dhcp ...

• Profile Picture

QFX LAG

Edit: Site A has two QFX 5120's in a virtual chassis and Site B has two QFX's in a virtual chassis and between site A and B is the LAG. I have a LAG configured between QFX 5120 switches with two member interfaces on each side. I'm currently not running ...

• I have a EX4600 VCP and running forwarding-options dhcp-relay on the irb. So the issue I am experiencing is when the irb network is set to /21, the dhcp-relay doesnt work and no devices are getting an ip addess from the Windows DHCP server. If I set ...

• Good day, Yes, my 1st post and ask. The questions are Arch - Implementation approach oriented, hence some backgraound . I'm also wondering should I post this to Datacenter ? Background I'm hoping to leverage the expertise I've seen. I'm taking this ...

• You may need to cross the transmit and recieve at one end of you fiber cable linking the switch to the device. In our new installs of 10gig fiber and optics, we had to do that for the links to come up. ------------------------------ JOHN WILLIAMSON ...

• Hi guys, I am trying to practise private VLAN in EVE-NG, did anyone have any luck implementing it on vQFX or vMX? Much appreciated!! ------------------------------ Be kind!! ------------------------------

Announcements

Unanswered Posts

Top Contributors in the Community