Switching

View Only
last person joined: 3 days ago 

Ask questions and share experiences about EX and QFX portfolios and all switching solutions across your data center, campus, and branch locations.

If you have a question or a use case, there are likely others experiencing or who worked through the same thing. Don't hesitate to jump in and ask or share your knowledge!

Need additional guidance?  Check out these Juniper Resources.

Documentation Knowledge Base Day One Books Free Trial

Latest Discussion Posts

• Have you had any clarification on this yet? I'm interested in this as well. I have a scenario where I'm switching over from an EX3300 to EX3400. Ideally, I'd like to power up the EX3400 with a single AC power supply, then swap out all the connections ...

• Hi, I tried both scenarios with MAC RADIUS (not .1x) and Mist NAC. In both cases, if the first host authentication failed, the other hosts could authenticate successfully at times, after the re-authentication attempts post the quiet period. However, ...

• Yes, cable them in a ring. ------------------------------ David Divins ------------------------------

• We've recently moved from EX4200 switches to new EX4100. When cabling the EX4200, the VCP cables were connected in a Ring setup. Does the EX4100 need to be cabled the same way? ------------------------------ Chris Phillips ------------------------- ...

• Hi all. In EVPN-MPLS, the sole purpose of the Type 1 per-EVI route is to communicate an aliasing MPLS label. In EVPN-VXLAN, there is no MPLS, hence no use of an aliasing MPLS label. Does that mean that in EVPN-VXLAN, the Type 1 per-EVI route ...

• If you don't get any output on the console likely the internal drive was damaged too significantly in the multiple boot loops to work now. If you have an operational device, I would create a bootable usb using the snapshot command. request system ...

Announcements

Unanswered Posts

Top Contributors in the Community