Switching

View Only
last person joined: yesterday 

Ask questions and share experiences about EX and QFX portfolios and all switching solutions across your data center, campus, and branch locations.

If you have a question or a use case, there are likely others experiencing or who worked through the same thing. Don't hesitate to jump in and ask or share your knowledge!

Need additional guidance?  Check out these Juniper Resources.

Documentation Knowledge Base Day One Books Free Trial

Latest Discussion Posts

• If you don't get any output on the console likely the internal drive was damaged too significantly in the multiple boot loops to work now. If you have an operational device, I would create a bootable usb using the snapshot command. request system ...

• During some maintenance on one of our racks it seems that the power cable to one of our QFX5100 switches came loose and may have been switching on/off rapidly for a some seconds before falling out of the socket completely. Now the switch does not power ...

• I assume you are pasting in commands in a terminal session. These will be limited by buffers on both the client and the application used. When transferring bulk commands a more reliable way would be to copy these in a plain text file to the device ...

• Hello Juniper community- is there any particular settings or command I need to run to allow the EX4300 switch to run several lines of configuration at once ? It seems the switch cutting off config lines when it is more than four line thanks inadavace ...

• Hi, I have stacked two EX3400 switch one is ex3400-24t and another is ex3400-48t and running ospf. Studently getting error after stacking member 1.All server's eno2 interface connected to member switch 1.Ports are switch are showing up but eno2 ...

• I just got a QFX3500 and I'm trying to create a snapshot before I do anything else with it. However, the switch will not recognize the drive. I have not been able to find anything that shows requirements or partitioning schemes for the usb drive, other ...

• Profile Picture

Question on 802.1x

Hi. Multiple hosts are connected via a hub to an EX port which is in single supplicant mode. If the first host to attempt 802.1x authentication fails, can the others attempt 802.1x authentication and access the network? Also, what if the EX port ...

Announcements

Unanswered Posts

Top Contributors in the Community