Training and Certification

View Only
last person joined: 22 hours ago 

How to get the most from Juniper's education services and get advice on your certification journey.

Welcome to the Training and Certification community!

We at Juniper believe that training can be a key strategic advantage that sets you up for success in achieving your best technology outcomes, business results and skills development.

This forum is available for you to engage with other Juniper learners and Subject Matter Experts. We encourage you to share your ideas, best practices and success stories.

Please browse the Training and Certification discussions to see if your question has already been asked.

Get Started for Free Certification Resources Learning Paths All Access Training Pass Schedule of Classes On-Demand Courses

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi. On Step 6 of page 665 of the JNCIE-ENT Self Study Bundle, we are asked to apply a BA IPv4 classifier to all L3 interfaces. In the implementation of that task, the Study Bundle applies that classifier to L2 trunk interfaces ge-0/0/3 and ge-0/0/4. ...

• Profile Picture

RE: JNCIE-ENT

Thanks for your response. If I understand it correctly, self study bundles has additional topics such as MPLS which are not in the JNCIE-ENT blue print, but yet still added in the bundle. ------------------------------ Be kind!! ---------- ...

• Profile Picture

RE: JNCIE-ENT

Hello, MPLS and LDP are included as a variation on the BGP signaled EVPNs. The Self-Study bundles cannot match our exams exactly and we include various ways to accomplish the same behaviors without being strictly aligned with the exam. I hope this helps ...

• Profile Picture

JNCIE-ENT

Hi guys, I am preparing for JNCIE-ENT exam, the link below provided the topics for JNCIE-ENT exam. There is no mention of any MPLS. However, if you buy Juniper approved official JNCIE-ENT study bundle, it has MPLS topics and labs. So I am confused ...

• If your company has a support contract, old Junos versions can be requested by opening a support ticket and getting them via the support download process. ------------------------------ Steve Puluka BSEET - Juniper Ambassador IP Architect - DQE Communications ...

• Hello, I want to practice with a Juniper Router on GNS3 and for that purpose I need to download jinstall-vmx-14.1R4.8-domestic.img . I can't find it though in the downloads because it is EOL, the latest version available is 15.1. Anybody got a solution? ...

• Hello Josh, Thank you very much. It would be a very good news for the JNCIS-DC :) Best regards ------------------------------ Fab S ------------------------------

Announcements

• JNCIP-DC Exam Overview Webcast

Looking to get your Professional-level certification for Juniper Datacenter? Register for this free webcast on JNCIP-DC Exam Overview and get your queries answered directly from the expert Nupur Kanoi.

When: Feb 20, 2024 at 7 AM PST

Unanswered Posts

• 1 person recommends this.

Top Contributors in the Community