Routing

View Only
last person joined: 2 days ago 

Ask questions and share experiences about ACX Series, CTP Series, MX Series, PTX Series, SSR Series, JRR Series, and all things routing, including portfolios and protocols.

If you have a question or a use case, likely there are others who are experiencing or worked through the same thing. Don't hesitate to jump in and ask or share your knowledge! Post here or in the vMX community. 

Need additional guidance?  Check out these Juniper Resources.

Documentation Technical Bulletins Knowledge Base Day One Books

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hello again i have two domain-name used in the same server syslog ( fr-1vm-syslog03.infra.msv , fr-2vm-syslog03.infra.msv ) and also i have server dns : addres ip :10.5.11.106 my question is update : Configuring two domain names ...

• i wait a reply from expert network juniper thanks in advance ------------------------------ Dhikra Marghli ------------------------------

• Hello i have device MX 480 connteted to srx 1500 ( fw) and the fw conneted to sever syslog remote ( use domain-name not @ip ) ===> i have two domain-name used in the same server syslog ( fr-1vm-syslog03.infra.msv , fr-2vm-syslog03.infra.msv ...

• Hi Shahbaz, You will need to change the ethertype used for VLANs as ESXi (used by JCL / vLabs) drops 0x8100. There is an FAQ available here . I've confirmed this works with vMX_NV and vJunosEVO_NV: vMX_NV: jcluser@vMX_NV-A2> show configuration ...

• Hi! Experts We want to capture LACP frames to debug LACP issue but it seems we cannot capture it from RE. We have configured "set routing-options ppm no-delegate-processing ", but it seems LACP is still processed by ppm. and there is still no ...

• On your two SRX devices you would need to see if the security policy permit traffic from your devices to the syslog servers. You can use the policy-match command to see if one currently exists. Your zone names and ip addresses would need to adjust ...

1 person recommends this.
  • This message was posted by a user wishing to remain anonymous Hi, I need your support for the below Cisco Command convert to Juniper Junos format. I want to apply through Juniper SRX interface Vlan200 ip address 172.31.54.254 255.255.255.0 ip ...

Announcements

Unanswered Posts

Top Contributors in the Community