Routing

View Only
last person joined: 23 hours ago 

Ask questions and share experiences about ACX Series, CTP Series, MX Series, PTX Series, SSR Series, JRR Series, and all things routing, including portfolios and protocols.

If you have a question or a use case, likely there are others who are experiencing or worked through the same thing. Don't hesitate to jump in and ask or share your knowledge! Post here or in the vMX community. 

Need additional guidance?  Check out these Juniper Resources.

Documentation Technical Bulletins Knowledge Base Day One Books

Latest Discussion Posts

• I guess i need four individual BGP sessions on all four links for this failover to work. ------------------------------ SIVA PRABHALA VENKATA ------------------------------

• Note: EX's are connected to Distribution switch for rest of the subnets in that site, and DST have all irb's terminated. DST will get default from both cores but with current setup, only Path is from DST -> Core-1 and Palo-1 and we are trying to get ...

• Where do you see duplicate packet? ------------------------------ - Aaron ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

NAT and NG-MVPN

Hello, I am working on a NG-MVPN project for a customer of mine and they have a use case which I don't know if it can be done : It can happen that they have 2 flow providers using the same (C-S,C-G) parameters. When this happens, we would like ...

• When the upper bound is reached, the speaker, under control of local configuration, either (a) discards new address prefixes from the neighbor (while maintaining the BGP connection with the neighbor), or (b) terminates the BGP connection ...

• Hi Dhikra, Apologies, your previous messages were confusing a bit. I thought you were asking about the syslog message, while you didn't mention that your BGP session is still down. Also, you didn't mention that you have 2 BGP speakers, each having ...

• RMB01 is router principale . it is ok ==> state establiched interdata-noc@ROSES-RMB01-SIEGE-ESP> show bgp neighbor 192.168.78.4 Peer: 192.168.78.4+52772 AS 65426 Local: 192.168.78.2+ 179 AS 65011 Group: eBGP-VPN-Internet Routing-Instance: ...

Announcements

Unanswered Posts

Top Contributors in the Community