Innovators Circle

View Only
last person joined: 22 days ago 

A research-driven circle where members share feedback to help impact Juniper's direction. Members gain opportunities for rewards through e-gift cards and exclusive content. To become a member, simply click “Join Community” and follow the quick prompts.

Latest Discussion Posts

• As we head into the last quarter of the year, Juniper's Innovators Circle (IC) team would like to honor members like yourself for contributing so avidly over the past few months. Your input in IC studies has been conveyed to Juniper's key decision makers, ...

3 people recommend this.
  • Hi Innovators! In the IT networking industry, sustainability plays a crucial role in responsible resource management and reducing our environmental impact. As part of Earth Week celebrations, we're excited to announce a unique opportunity to get ...

• Hi Innovators, I hope your March has been going great! Some of you recently participated in our study about Juniper's training and learning programs--thank you so much for your thoughtful input. Here's what Lawrence Rust, Technical Training ...

• Hi Kyla - thanks for the question and I am excited for the new year too! 1) What was a professional and/or personal highlight from January ? > In the month of January, I broke my personal record for amount of books read in one month! It ...

• This message was posted by a user wishing to remain anonymous Hey Kyla, Happy new year! Great questions! 1) I actually just recently received a promotion that started on the first of the year! I have been really excited about it and so far so good! ...

• 1) My personal highlight from January is that I took a weekend trip to LA and got to catch up with friends whom I haven't seen in a long time! I also got to visit some wonderful bookstores that I've been admiring through social media for the ...

• Hi Innovators! We hope you have had a wonderful new year and a successful January. We are very excited for what's to come this year in this community, and we have a ton of fun and interesting research planned for you. With that being said, we want to ...

Announcements

• Earth Week: Ask-Me-Anything with Sustainability Director!

Unanswered Posts

Top Contributors in the Community