vMX

Latest Discussion Posts

• HI, I've got a situation where, as a MSP between two DCs, I've got multiple customers that are all own their own L3VPN over MPLS / EVPN. I have created a shared VRF and successfully been able to import / export between. the Shared VRF and each customer, ...

• All link-local addresses begin with the fe80::/64 prefix. The host portion of the address is a full 64 bits long and matches the link-local interface identifier. When an interface address is configured using the eui-64 statement, its interface identifier ...

• I tested this in the lab briefly and the vMX sent both a global unicast and a link-local next-hop address toward the Cisco RR in the NRLI Update. In my case, however, the RR didn't like the link-local address and tossed an error. However, the route ...

• Bingo! Changing FPC to lite-mode worked. I have raised memory to 16GB for vCP and 16GB for vFPC and FPC won't get online. Keeps show FPC as PRESENT and not online. Don't know what to do here... ------------------------------ Rafael Azevedo --------- ...

• This solution worked for me. FPC and CP won't connect to each other if not using lite-mode. I've added 16gb and 16 procs on each and it still won't work. Don't really know how to run on performance-mode since it won't work. I guess there is a problem ...

Latest Shared Files

Announcements

• How are we doing?

Juniper is driving a company-wide initiative to further enhance our customers’ experience. Please tell us how we’re doing via a quick video that will be used for internal Juniper viewing only--none of it will be shared publicly!

Please record your video here 

Use your phone or laptop. It should take about 5-10 minutes, and you can review and re-record any segment at the click of a button. 

Thank you in advance!