SRX Next-Gen Firewalls

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi, SRX allows users to define address book entries with FQDNs, I am wondering how this works in the background at scale, from the documentation, SRX will do a DNS lookup whenever a packet comes into SRX, I imagine that would significantly delay the ...

• If that's the case, then I would suggest you to deactivate that particular via configuration if you can't afford to reboot or restart the VPN daemon. ------------------------------ ***𝑫𝒐 𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒌 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒔 𝑺𝒐𝒍𝒗𝒆𝒅, 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒕 𝒂𝒅𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒔 ...

• Hi There, The peer address/device which is the initiator is currently offline so the initiator cookie isn't changing The model is SRX300 15.1X49-D140.2 I'm just trying to ensure that only valid IKE SA are left on the device and that nothing invalid ...

• Hi Alex, May I know the device model and Junos version? Is your Initiator Cookie changing every time when you manually clear the IKE SA? If that's the case, it means the IKE is cleared successfully and it is re-initiating the negotiation. May I know ...

• Hi All, Hope you're well - I have a IKE security association that wont clear and wanted to check next steps I've tried clearing the IKE using the following clear security ike security-associations index 2428393 clear security ike security-associations ...

Announcements

• Welcome! How to Navigate the New Site

Welcome to our new Juniper community! Please pardon our dust as we put the finishing touches on our new site over the next few days. A few tips: 

1. To explore communities, select Communities in the navigation. Keep returning there to navigate. 
    2. When you log in, be sure to complete your profile and join communities to subscribe.
    3. Check out the FAQ to answer any questions. 

We're glad you're here!
Current Members
171 Members
Hidden Member
community Admin
community Admin
Hidden Member