Security

Welcome!

Get answers on securing your network and share your expertise.  Post here or in the following product groups: 

Intrusion Prevention
Screen OS
SRX 
vSRX 

To easily navigate to other communities, select Communities > All Communities in the navigation.

Latest Discussion Posts

• Thanks Steve. Big Ambassador. ------------------------------ WYA ABU ------------------------------

• The main point is that the port pairs on both devices need to be directly layer 2 connected to each other. This can be direct physical, via patch jumps or via switching. There are latency and bandwidth requirements for the connection which you can see ...

• Hi Team, I need to seek clarification about Fab and Control Link connection for SRX HA purpose. What is the best practice for 02 SRX Devices HA : 1- Direct connection between each port (Fab to Fab and Control to Control). 2- Connection via ...

• Hello, Looks like you're missing the default configuration hierarchy. Try adding this: set security utm default-configuration web-filtering type juniper-local set security utm default-configuration web-filtering juniper-local default log-and-permit​ ...

• Hello Gokul, I have the below config in my Security policy from trust to Untrust . I have also changed the block site to value - www.facebook.com. policy WF-Local-policy { match { source-address any; destination-address any; application any; ...

Upcoming Events

Announcements

• Congratulate our 2021 Elevate Awards Winners

We just celebrated some of our most innovative customers at the 2021 Elevate Awards.

GARR won the Security Excellence category!

Read about it, plus the other honorees. get inspired for your own security journey. And contact us if you want to be considered for the 2022 awards.

• Join our live security Ask the Expert event!

JOIN US! Security Ask the Expert live event

Tuesday, December 7, 2021
    11:00 AM - 12:00 PM Eastern 

Topic: Your Attack Surface is Likely Greater Than Most Realize

Experts:               

• Mounir Hahad, Head of Juniper Threat Labs
    • Robert Tafoya, Principal Architect, Industrial IoT Solutions 
    • Kedar Dhuru, Senior Director PLM Security Platforms & Services

The attack surface has grown exponentially over the course of the information era. With distributed applications and the age of connected “everything," security teams like yours are often challenged to ensure the controls in place are effective at detecting all potential attack vectors, much less being certain you have mitigations for them all.

In this session, several Juniper experts will share their insight and field your questions on topics ranging from industrial IoT to cloud-delivered security services and the full gamut in between. Threat actors are always probing for weaknesses and this year alone, Juniper Threat Labs (JTL) has discovered a number of new variants on past campaign techniques and threats.

Come join us for this exciting conversation!
Current Members