Routing

Welcome!

Get answers on all things routing, including routing portfolios and protocols. Post here or in the following product groups: 

vMX

To easily navigate to other communities, select Communities > All Communities in the navigation.

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hello, My loopback interface has many IP addresses because it is BRAS. I want to use OSPF for PWHT on MX router. in case I add my lo0.0 address all IP addresses are announced to neighbors but I need only one. Can you please tell what the correct method ...

• Hi all, We've got a wholesale provider who hands customer traffic over on multiple vlans (one:one customer to VLAN) per interface. Currently adding groups of these with a script to a small handful of bridge domains in Service Provider style on the MX ...

• Hello! Im preparing for JNCIE-SP and got a question regarding ldp-tunneling over rsvp. we have 2 LDP islands. each island has 4 ldp routers, connected in a ring fashion. Routers have a ldp route to other routers in the same island, but not the remote ...

• it happens to the best engineers jaja, happy to help. Thanks Gabriel FV ------------------------------ GABRIEL FLORES ------------------------------

• Oh of course! I am so stupid aha! Thank you I knew i missed something. I havent tested yet but you are right, will do it tonight. Thank you so much ------------------------------ William Roullier ------------------------------

Upcoming Events

Announcements

• Join the Innovators Circle community

Lend your voice and make an impact at Juniper. 

The Innovators Circle is a research-driven, private circle where members share feedback on a wide range of topics to help Juniper leaders make an impact on all business areas (e.g., marketing, products, digital experience, etc.). Members receive opportunities for rewards through e-gift cards and exclusive content.

• How are we doing?

Juniper is driving a company-wide initiative to further enhance our customers’ experience. Please tell us how we’re doing via a quick video that will be used for internal Juniper viewing only--none of it will be shared publicly!

Please record your video here 

Use your phone or laptop. It should take about 5-10 minutes, and you can review and re-record any segment at the click of a button. 

Thank you in advance!

Current Members