Junos OS

Welcome! 

Get answers on Junos 💚 and share your expertise.

To easily navigate to other communities, select Communities > All Communities in the navigation.

Latest Discussion Posts

• Profile Picture

RE: vrf-table-label

Imagine this L3VPN topology with BGP running between PE-CE links. CE1 ------ PE1 ------ P ------- PE2 ------ CE2 CE2 advertises his loopback as a BGP route PE2. Based on that route, PE2 learns CE2's MAC address. ...

• I have never seen this error before, I cannot find anything on the internet or Juniper support pages so has anyone seen this before or have any ideas what could cause this issue?? ------------------------------ ANDY OROURKE ------------------------- ...

• Profile Picture

vrf-table-label

Greetings all, I am a bit confused as to the purpose of the vrf-table-label command when it comes to MPLS configuration. For example, watching some instructional videos I see that when configuring MVPN that you must use this command which I do not know ...

• On EX4200 OS15, we are using Interface Range to configure ports. However configure Vlan setting for port ge-0/0/1 failed with errors. Here are the sample configurations, 1. The Interface Range settings: interface-range my_range { member ge-0/0/20; ...

• Profile Picture

BNG Questions

Hi I have some questions about BNG config and usage on Junos. We are setting up interface-sets that are dynamically created from the aci information provided by the OLT. Then we are placing the pppoe sessions from that OLT inside the interface-set ...

Upcoming Events

Announcements

• Join the Innovators Circle community

Lend your voice and make an impact at Juniper. 

The Innovators Circle is a research-driven, private circle where members share feedback on a wide range of topics to help Juniper leaders make an impact on all business areas (e.g., marketing, products, digital experience, etc.). Members receive opportunities for rewards through e-gift cards and exclusive content.

• Help us help you!

Juniper is driving a company-wide initiative to further enhance our customers’ experience. Please tell us how we’re doing via a quick video that will be used for internal Juniper viewing only--none of it will be shared publicly!

Please record your video here 

Use your phone or laptop. It should take about 5-10 minutes, and you can review and re-record any segment at the click of a button. 

Thank you in advance!

Current Members