SRX Next-Gen Firewalls

Latest Discussion Posts

• And two devices that are unable to ping each other are both using the SRX as their default gateway?

• Profile Picture

IRB interface routing issues

I have a config that is becoming frustrating as i think i'm missing something obvious. Summary is that I have a number of VLANs that are trunked to a SRX340 that i've configured IRB interfaces and assigned IP addresses and everything is working as expected, ...

• I would like to access the vdsl virtual router via the dynamic vpn, the dynamic vpn is established via the vf3 virtual router, the remote protected resource has been set and I can access the vdsl virtual router via the local network within the vf3 virtual ...

• So far in the configuration for routing only vr3 has a connection to your dsl virtual router. If you want to access vr1 & vf1 from the remote connection to the dsl virtual router: Create a routing path to them either via another logical tunnel ...

• Hey Spuluka , sorry for being inaccurate haha, the issue was the missing intra-zone policy which I didn't create because it did not make sense to me. Anyway it's working really good for now only accessing the other VR´s through an established VPN tunnel ...

Announcements

• Welcome! How to Navigate the New Site

Welcome to our new Juniper community! Please pardon our dust as we put the finishing touches on our new site over the next few days. A few tips: 

1. To explore communities, select Communities in the navigation. Keep returning there to navigate. 
    2. When you log in, be sure to complete your profile and join communities to subscribe.
    3. Check out the FAQ to answer any questions. 

We're glad you're here!
Current Members
146 Members
Hidden Member
community Admin
community Admin