Switching

Welcome! 

Get answers on switching topics, including the EX and QFX portfolios, and share your expertise.

To easily navigate to other communities, select Communities > All Communities in the navigation.

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi Benni, 1) Let us know the procedure you followed for j-web installation. You might have missed any step. Example: may not have enabled the j-web knob: set system services web-management http 2) EX3300 and EX3400 are different platforms. Hence ...

• Sounds like something is corrupted either hardware or software. Try the process again after a shutdown and clean startup. Not a reboot but a full power off. If it still occurs, I would save a copy of of the configuration and then zeroize the device ...

• Looks like the configuration was added to force particular configure modes must be used thus preventing normal multi user configuration mode. The options are configure private configure exclusive ------------------------------ Steve Puluka BSEET ...

• Profile Picture

EX3300 Strange Behavior

Hello friends, before I start with my actual problem, I should mention that I have 3 x EX3400 as a virtual chassis in production environment for almost 2 years (3?), so I'd say I have at least some experience in handling Juniper switches. We recently ...

• Hello Ankur! I can confirm that I am logged in as root when I try to configure the password. I'm also trying to make this configuration change over the console port if that makes a difference. Thanks! ------------------------------ JOHN HIGH ----- ...

Announcements

• Join the Innovators Circle community

Lend your voice and make an impact at Juniper. 

The Innovators Circle is a research-driven, private circle where members share feedback on a wide range of topics to help Juniper leaders make an impact on all business areas (e.g., marketing, products, digital experience, etc.). Members receive opportunities for rewards through e-gift cards and exclusive content.

• How are we doing?

Juniper is driving a company-wide initiative to further enhance our customers’ experience. Please tell us how we’re doing via a quick video that will be used for internal Juniper viewing only--none of it will be shared publicly!

Please record your video here 

Use your phone or laptop. It should take about 5-10 minutes, and you can review and re-record any segment at the click of a button. 

Thank you in advance!

Current Members