Junos OS

Welcome! 

Get answers on Junos 💚 and share your expertise.

To easily navigate to other communities, select Communities > All Communities in the navigation.

Latest Discussion Posts

• So far in the configuration for routing only vr3 has a connection to your dsl virtual router. If you want to access vr1 & vf1 from the remote connection to the dsl virtual router: Create a routing path to them either via another logical tunnel ...

• Hey Spuluka, sorry for being inaccurate haha, the issue was the missing intra-zone policy which I didn't create because it did not make sense to me. Anyway it's working really good for now only accessing the other VR´s through an established VPN tunnel ...

• Sorry, that I'm having trouble understanding the topology. And I guess I don't understand the question. Looking at the config the only internal connection between the virtual routers I see is the one between vr3 and dsl via the logical tunnel. ...

• Hey vlara, thank you for this great illustration. The problem was the missing intra policy which I forgot for both zones and now it's working. Can you tell me how to establish a dynamic VPN from one VR to another VR? I am able to reach all hosts in ...

• I tested it like this on my SRX, and it seems to work. So, help me understand what it is that is not working for you. Regards, ------------------------------ Yasmin Lara Juniper Ambassador JNCIE-SP, JNCIE-ENT, JNCIE-DC, JNCIE-SEC ...

Announcements

• Need navigation help?

Check out the FAQ if you have any questions about navigating this community.  Please contact us if you still need help.
Current Members
205 Members
Hidden Member
community Admin
community Admin
community Moderator
community Moderator