Data Center

Welcome! 

Get answers on data center architectures and approaches. 

To easily navigate to other communities, select Communities > All Communities in the navigation.

Latest Discussion Posts

• Dear all, do you have any suggestion where I can find useful information over www in order to provide DC interconnection of my two merging customers where one is running MPLS/VPLS with Juniper technology and the other one EVPN/VXLAN with Cisco ? The ...

• I have not run QFX devices, but have been told NOT to do that mixed power input setup on MX and SRX devices. So I would assume it would be the same here. ------------------------------ Steve Puluka BSEET - Juniper Ambassador IP Architect - DQE Communications ...

• Hello, I can't find this info anywhere else, so I'll try it here. I currently have 3 QFX routers running dual PS powered by 120vac mains. I want to migrate the power from 120vac to 240vac without interrupting the service. My question is, can I move 1 ...

• Profile Picture

collapsed spine

I running a collapsed spine environment into two qfx5120-ym switches, in this we have L3 multihomed irb interfaces. When testing failover during a reboot of one of the switches an outage for irb interfaces of 10-16 seconds occure. Is there a way to ...

• I did more tests to find they are the same. I can configure L3 gateway on the spine node (L3 GW).

Latest Shared Files

Announcements

• Congratulate our 2021 Elevate Awards Winners

We just celebrated some of our most innovative customers at the 2021 Elevate Awards.

T-Systems won the Data Center of the Future category!

Read about it, plus the other honorees. Get inspired for your own data center journey. And contact us if you want to be considered for the 2022 awards.

• Join our live security Ask the Expert event!

JOIN US! Security Ask the Expert live event

Tuesday, December 7, 2021
    11:00 AM - 12:00 PM Eastern 

Topic: Your Attack Surface is Likely Greater Than Most Realize

Experts:               

• Mounir Hahad, Head of Juniper Threat Labs
    • Robert Tafoya, Principal Architect, Industrial IoT Solutions 
    • Kedar Dhuru, Senior Director PLM Security Platforms & Services

The attack surface has grown exponentially over the course of the information era. With distributed applications and the age of connected “everything," security teams like yours are often challenged to ensure the controls in place are effective at detecting all potential attack vectors, much less being certain you have mitigations for them all.

In this session, several Juniper experts will share their insight and field your questions on topics ranging from industrial IoT to cloud-delivered security services and the full gamut in between. Threat actors are always probing for weaknesses and this year alone, Juniper Threat Labs (JTL) has discovered a number of new variants on past campaign techniques and threats.

Come join us for this exciting conversation!
Current Members