Junos OS

Welcome! 

Get answers on Junos 💚 and share your expertise.

To easily navigate to other communities, select Communities > All Communities in the navigation.

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi Robert, Did you ever end up finding the root cause? I'm seeing this issue on one of my two SRX345's (both Junos 21.1R1 as well) but not the other. Like you stated we can filter it, but it would be nice to understand why we are receiving this message. ...

• Have you tried: request system storage cleanup? If you feel nervous about it you can append "Dry-run" and it'll tell you what it would do. I think it'll ask for file-by-file confirmation but don't have access to anything right now. If you feel inclined, ...

• Hi Ket, Did you try to re-install JunOS from the loader> prompt ? Put the package on a usb key and connect it on the EX reboot and stop the boot with [space] on loader> prompt use the command "install --format file:///<package>" It will re-install ...

• Hi Steve Puluka, I used option: no-copy but it didn't working. --> The same result: "This package requires 12MB more space free." Thanks, Ket, vo van. ------------------------------ KET VO ------------------------------

• The listed files all seem required to me but I'm not a BSD or Linux expert. I'd say your best bet is to look at the detail list under /var/tmp as a start. Another way to try is to delete the upgrade file locally in var/tmp have this file on a usb drive ...

Announcements

• Join the Innovators Circle community

Lend your voice and make an impact at Juniper. 

The Innovators Circle is a research-driven, private circle where members share feedback on a wide range of topics to help Juniper leaders make an impact on all business areas (e.g., marketing, products, digital experience, etc.). Members receive opportunities for rewards through e-gift cards and exclusive content.

• Help us help you!

Juniper is driving a company-wide initiative to further enhance our customers’ experience. Please tell us how we’re doing via a quick video that will be used for internal Juniper viewing only--none of it will be shared publicly!

Please record your video here 

Use your phone or laptop. It should take about 5-10 minutes, and you can review and re-record any segment at the click of a button. 

Thank you in advance!