Intrusion Prevention

Latest Discussion Posts

• If you have an existing logging server, you can usually see how many events you've logged in the past 7 days. With that number, you can get an estimate of the average events per second (7 days divided by 24 hours per day divided by 60 minutes per hour ...

• You're correct, the SRX can download the IPS signatures directly from Juniper, or you can use Security Director to download the sigs and push them to the devices, thereby avoiding any direct Internet access from the FWs. If you have both download the ...

• I see JSA Solution is sized by EPS and Flows per minute. Can someone help me understand how best to come up with accurate EPS figure for a JSA Solution? Can some Junos commands on the SRX be useful to get this information? Below is the definitions ...

• Hi, I'm about to setup IPS/IDS on some SRX1500s, and will manage them using Security Director. Now I know usually I would need to install the IPS license on the SRXs and have the devices pull down the IPS signature files. I'm not clear though on how ...

• We are using rulebase-IPS with Recommended Template and now we want to exempt specific one signature with exempt rulebase with specfic zone and destination. Limitations is that exempt rule is working only with any zone and any destination , specfic destination ...

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Announcements

• Help us help you!

Juniper is driving a company-wide initiative to further enhance our customers’ experience. Please tell us how we’re doing via a quick video that will be used for internal Juniper viewing only--none of it will be shared publicly!

Please record your video here 

Use your phone or laptop. It should take about 5-10 minutes, and you can review and re-record any segment at the click of a button. 

Thank you in advance!

Current Members
45 Members
Hidden Member
community Admin
community Admin
community Moderator
community Moderator
community Moderator
community Moderator
community Moderator
p.k