SRX Next-Gen Firewalls

Latest Discussion Posts

• The problem has occured again, and it seems that other VPN's from Site A have the same problem, but those are IKEv2 VPN's with 3rd party controlled endpoints where i can only do troubleshooting from my side. Also, the problem occurs seemingly less often ...

• Hi Guys I am looking for some examples of how to configure RPM, IP-Monitoring to decrement of priority in the VRRP in the SRX-300. Please, anyone here can help me? Regards, Morais ------------------------------ Thiago Morais -------------------- ...

• This type of problem can occur when the timing parameters for both phase 1 and phase 2 don't exactly match between the two firewalls. So verify those and make sure only one side has any auto-initiate configuration. For your work around you would create ...

• Hi all, We are running an IPSec tunnel from a SRX340 cluster (19.4R3.11) and a Checkpoint cluster. The thing is that the tunnel fails sending traffic almost every day, despite the SA and the tunnel itself seems to be up, having to manually CLI and ...

• The Juniper recommended page is what you want to look at to see what code Juniper is recommending for various switches and routers. Junos Software Versions - Suggested Releases to Consider and Evaluate - Juniper Networks ------------------------------ ...

Current Members
459 Members
Hidden Member
community Admin
community Admin