Junos OS

Welcome! 

Get answers on Junos 💚 and share your expertise.

To easily navigate to other communities, select Communities > All Communities in the navigation.

Latest Discussion Posts

• We have a cluster at one site that is configured with a single 4100 node. It's come time once again for code upgrades. My question is even though the cluster consists of a single node, does the upgrade require any additional steps outside of a non-ISSU ...

• I experienced around 2 weeks ago. There was a large spike of annoying attempts from many different IPs from multiple providers. Normally I'd get less than a handful of attempts per hour, but this was different: 20 attempts in quick succession by multiple ...

• You mention an ipsec tunnel connecting the SRX to your office. You could enable ssh on the private interfaces in the internal zones. And turn off ssh access to the internet facing zone and interfaces. ------------------------------ Steve Puluka BSEET ...

• Since its a small remote office, the only way we can get to it is with SSH. Telnet is turned off. Is there a way to use a customized port number with SSH, so only that could access the interface?

• Hello! I'm playing around with telemetry and think i have found a bug in the ipv4/ipv6 usage resource: /junos/system/linecard/interface/logical/family/ipv4/usage/ /junos/system/linecard/interface/logical/family/ipv6/usage/ I'm pushing the telemetry ...

Upcoming Events

Announcements

• Join the Innovators Circle community

Lend your voice and make an impact at Juniper. 

The Innovators Circle is a research-driven, private circle where members share feedback on a wide range of topics to help Juniper leaders make an impact on all business areas (e.g., marketing, products, digital experience, etc.). Members receive opportunities for rewards through e-gift cards and exclusive content.

• Help us help you!

Juniper is driving a company-wide initiative to further enhance our customers’ experience. Please tell us how we’re doing via a quick video that will be used for internal Juniper viewing only--none of it will be shared publicly!

Please record your video here 

Use your phone or laptop. It should take about 5-10 minutes, and you can review and re-record any segment at the click of a button. 

Thank you in advance!