Switching

Welcome! 

Get answers on switching topics, including the EX and QFX portfolios, and share your expertise.

To easily navigate to other communities, select Communities > All Communities in the navigation.

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi Theo, I will activate NSB also to be on the safe side. The VC is already preprovisioned and "no-split-detection" is already enabled. Is there a resource online that can help me with the upgrade path online? I know that the rule of thumb is not to ...

• Hi Igor, You should activate NSB too as you use LAG, it's not required but highly recommanded. https://www.juniper.net/documentation/us/en/software/junos/high-availability/topics/concept/nssu-ex-series.html VC must be in preprovisionned mode and "no-split-detection" ...

• I'm sorry, but none of the solutions offered in this thread work. show vlans |match "default|\*" ae0.0*, ge-0/0/0.0*, ge-0/0/1.0, ge-0/0/2.0, ge-0/0/4.0, ge-0/0/6.0, ge-0/0/7.0, ge-0/0/8.0, ge-0/0/9.0, ge-0/0/10.0, ge-0/0/11.0, ge-0/0/12.0*, ge-0/0/13.0, ...

• you can use the feature explorer tool to see which platform and Junos versions specific feature. This is the link to the 802.1x section including all the sub features showing which are on the ex2300 and the required junos version. https://apps.juniper.net/feature-explorer/parent-feature-info.html?pFKey=1417&pFName=802.1X%20authentication%20port-based%20network%20access%20control%20(PNAC) ...

• Hi all, I have 2 EX4600 switches connected in a virtual chassis and I was planning on doing NSSU upgrade on them for the 1st time from version 19.1R3-S2.3 to version 20.2R3-S2. Usually I would just schedule some downtime but we have acquired some services/clients ...

Announcements

• Join the Innovators Circle community

Lend your voice and make an impact at Juniper. 

The Innovators Circle is a research-driven, private circle where members share feedback on a wide range of topics to help Juniper leaders make an impact on all business areas (e.g., marketing, products, digital experience, etc.). Members receive opportunities for rewards through e-gift cards and exclusive content.

• How are we doing?

Juniper is driving a company-wide initiative to further enhance our customers’ experience. Please tell us how we’re doing via a quick video that will be used for internal Juniper viewing only--none of it will be shared publicly!

Please record your video here 

Use your phone or laptop. It should take about 5-10 minutes, and you can review and re-record any segment at the click of a button. 

Thank you in advance!