SRX Next-Gen Firewalls

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi, You can check on the Junos Hardening -Day One Books here . >>>> Day One Books | Juniper Networks TechLibrary To answer your query; > Do you have local user-accounts that are enabled in the event that you lose communication with your ...

• I'm going through the process of hardening the configurations for all of my SRX firewalls. I have enabled radius authentication with two factor so were tracking and authenticating before making any changes. I'm disabling remote root-login for my devices ...

• Hello, Is it possible to configure an Active/Active control plane across an SRX chassis cluster? I have two nodes in a HA cluster node 0 (primary) and node 1 (secondary) inside redundancy group 0 for the control plane. On the configuration, I have two ...

• Hi, SRX allows users to define address book entries with FQDNs, I am wondering how this works in the background at scale, from the documentation, SRX will do a DNS lookup whenever a packet comes into SRX, I imagine that would significantly delay the ...

• If that's the case, then I would suggest you to deactivate that particular via configuration if you can't afford to reboot or restart the VPN daemon. ------------------------------ ***𝑫𝒐 𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒌 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒔 𝑺𝒐𝒍𝒗𝒆𝒅, 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒕 𝒂𝒅𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒔 ...

Announcements

• Nominations open for the 2021 Juniper Elevate Awards

The annual Juniper Elevate Awards honor customers who use Juniper solutions to deliver amazing experiences for their businesses, customers, and the world. We welcome nominations from customers, partners (featuring a customer), and employees.

SRX customers should especially check out the security award  category!

How do participating customers and partners benefit?

• Public recognition for their achievements
    • 1:1 interaction between customers/partners and Juniper sales/executives
    • Global visibility via success story, press, website, social media
    • Peer networking opportunities
    • A fun, virtual awards ceremony in November
    • Brag-worthy trophy for honorees

Nominations close June 15… submit yours now.

Current Members
177 Members
Hidden Member
community Admin
community Admin