Junos OS

Welcome! 

Get answers on Junos 💚 and share your expertise.

To easily navigate to other communities, select Communities > All Communities in the navigation.

Latest Discussion Posts

• Have you tried: request system storage cleanup? If you feel nervous about it you can append "Dry-run" and it'll tell you what it would do. I think it'll ask for file-by-file confirmation but don't have access to anything right now. If you feel inclined, ...

• Hi Ket, Did you try to re-install JunOS from the loader> prompt ? Put the package on a usb key and connect it on the EX reboot and stop the boot with [space] on loader> prompt use the command "install --format file:///<package>" It will re-install ...

• Hi Steve Puluka, I used option: no-copy but it didn't working. --> The same result: "This package requires 12MB more space free." Thanks, Ket, vo van. ------------------------------ KET VO ------------------------------

• The listed files all seem required to me but I'm not a BSD or Linux expert. I'd say your best bet is to look at the detail list under /var/tmp as a start. Another way to try is to delete the upgrade file locally in var/tmp have this file on a usb drive ...

• Hi Steve Puluka, Option no-copy and unlink is the same. Which file should i delete? this is test switch before using for production. Thank so much. Best Regards, Ket, Vo van. ------------------------------ KET VO ------------------------------

Announcements

• Join the Innovators Circle community

Lend your voice and make an impact at Juniper. 

The Innovators Circle is a research-driven, private circle where members share feedback on a wide range of topics to help Juniper leaders make an impact on all business areas (e.g., marketing, products, digital experience, etc.). Members receive opportunities for rewards through e-gift cards and exclusive content.

• Help us help you!

Juniper is driving a company-wide initiative to further enhance our customers’ experience. Please tell us how we’re doing via a quick video that will be used for internal Juniper viewing only--none of it will be shared publicly!

Please record your video here 

Use your phone or laptop. It should take about 5-10 minutes, and you can review and re-record any segment at the click of a button. 

Thank you in advance!